The first six are from Essie!!!
- cute as a button: this color is a coral/pink it looks different in the light it looks orange but when you a look at it in a better light your going to see the coral in it.
- sure shot: this color is like a magenta with a bit of shimmer it might look dark but when your outside in the sun your going to see a bright magenta.
- miami nice: this color looks very similar to sure shot but this color is lighter than sure shot. It has a bit of orange in it.
- lilacism: is a light soft purple it's really pretty. In the sun cause it's really soft and not over powering.
- sugar daddy: it's a soft baby pink it's the perfect shade of pink.
The next three nail polishes are from L'OREAL, Sally Hansen, O*P*I
- L'OREAL: now you sea me, it's pretty soft blue
- O*P*I: SAVE ME, it's a clear glittery with small specs of glitter and long strands of glitter.
- Sally Hansen: Calypso Blue is a bright blue with a bit of green in it.
Those are my nail polishes that I think are perfect for spring and summer I hope you enjoy these colors if you go and buy some of them. You can find the nail polishes in any drugstores, and for the O*P*I I got it in ULTA ..