Monday, February 25, 2013
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
There's 3 new fragrance in a collection they're from GUCCI . The new collection is called Flora THE GARDEN. The names of the each fragrance are Gorgeous Gardenia, Gracious Tuberose, and Glamorous Magnolia.
- Gorgeous Gardenia is an elegant, sensual celebration of the shrub's first blossom, ans sumptuous full bloom.
- GRACIOUS TUBEROSE is a classical homage to the flower's innocent nature, and luscious petals.
- GLAMOROUS MAGNOLIA is a reverent homage to the flower's radiant freshness and smooth, velvety petals.
Each fragrance is distinct, yet together they embody the beauty and allure that stirs within.
You can find the fragrances in your local Sephora and Macy's .
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Today I'm going to share with you my favorite nail polish colors for Spring and Summer. Most of these colors are from Essie and the rest are different brands.
The first six are from Essie!!!
- cute as a button: this color is a coral/pink it looks different in the light it looks orange but when you a look at it in a better light your going to see the coral in it.
- sure shot: this color is like a magenta with a bit of shimmer it might look dark but when your outside in the sun your going to see a bright magenta.
- miami nice: this color looks very similar to sure shot but this color is lighter than sure shot. It has a bit of orange in it.
- lilacism: is a light soft purple it's really pretty. In the sun cause it's really soft and not over powering.
- sugar daddy: it's a soft baby pink it's the perfect shade of pink.
The next three nail polishes are from L'OREAL, Sally Hansen, O*P*I
- L'OREAL: now you sea me, it's pretty soft blue
- O*P*I: SAVE ME, it's a clear glittery with small specs of glitter and long strands of glitter.
- Sally Hansen: Calypso Blue is a bright blue with a bit of green in it.
Those are my nail polishes that I think are perfect for spring and summer I hope you enjoy these colors if you go and buy some of them. You can find the nail polishes in any drugstores, and for the O*P*I I got it in ULTA ..
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Well this week I've had this crazy mood of not doing nothing with putting on make-up. It's kind of crazy since I always put on make-up there's days that I only put on light coverage when I'm at home. But when I go out with my family I use full coverage. This mood is really getting on my nerves. I guess being a full time mom is really putting a toll on me since also lately I'm not getting any sleep at all. I hope this is just one of those crazy weeks that I don't want to do anything.
Thursday, April 5, 2012
So now that spring is here and summer is right around the corner. I know that putting alot of make- up will be a waste of time cause once you step outside your make-up in going to melt right away. So I'm going to give you a few ideas to still wear make-up but not as much and still make you feel that you do have some on. This items are what I've been using lately but you can try something else that works for you and your skin.
- The first thing that I apply on my face is Garnier BB cream in Light/Medium this cream is wonderful it does so many things in one it's a moisturizer,skin renewing, and perfector, it has SPF 15 and it has a bit of tint. So This also a foundation but this only gives you light coverage.
- Then I use Sonia Kashuk loose powder in naked. I just put a little bit so my face wont see so cakey. Any loose powder that y'all like is fine.
- Then I use Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in warm just for a soft look of blush.
- Then I use Revlon lip gloss in Shine City for a soft shimmery for the lips.
- And the last thing that I apply is Black mascara.
All the products you can find in major drugstores and major food chain stores. I hope this items will help you for the spring and summer weather that we're going to have.